Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
In accessing and using this website, any goods and/or services obtained from the site or any sites linked to from it, the user agrees that he/she alone is responsible for his/her own thoughts, words and actions—and any choices and consequences regarding interpretation and application of any of the content—and that neither Thinner Sparkle nor Avril Carpenter will be held responsible or liable in any way.
Hypnotherapy is not a substitute for any medical, psychological or psychiatric care, advice, or treatment. If you have a medical, psychological or psychiatric illness or condition, you should consult a medical, psychological or psychiatric professional in the first instance. The information provided on any Thinner Sparkle website or social media page is suggestion only and should not be used to replace the diagnosis, prevention, or cure of any disease or any other medical, psychological or psychiatric illness or condition; or used to replace any care, advice, or treatment provided by any medical, psychological or psychiatric professional.
Where any weight management programme is referred to: weight loss takes time and effort to be successful. People should seek professional advice on diet, exercise and lifestyle changes. Testimonials published are independent and genuine. However, they do not represent a guarantee or warranty of similar results. Individual results may vary.
As a Registered Clinical Hypnotherapist with Hypnosis New Zealand, I abide by the Hypnosis New Zealand Code of Ethics. There are no guarantees expressed or implied as to the outcome of any treatment or service provided by Avril Carpenter.
Hypnosis New Zealand Code of Ethics
- A professional Hypnotherapist must conduct business in a responsible and respectable manner.
- A professional Hypnotherapist must recognise and uphold an obligation to the well-being of the client at all times.
- A professional Hypnotherapist must always practice techniques and procedures in accordance with appropriate training and experience.
- A professional Hypnotherapist must maintain safe and hygienic premises of practice.
- A professional Hypnotherapist will not offer any guarantee as to the effectiveness or outcome of any treatment.
- A professional Hypnotherapist will always keep a client’s personal details private, unless required to divulge that information by law, or when any person may be at risk in any way.